For good and valuable consideration of one thousand four hundred ($1400) Client is electing to purchase the Influencer Mastery Collection (hereinafter “IMC”). In exchange, CreateXTravel agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Influencer Mastery Collection (“IMC” or “Program”) by CreateXTravel, a collection designed to show others how to start their Instagram® Influencer accounts, whether business or personal. Created by expert, Jay Jones, and Qirra Quinn, IMC is one of the best and essential social media Influencer starter collection programs online. Whether you’re a social media pro or just starting out, IMC will cover the primary tools needed and what Create X Travel has used in order to hit their Influencer goals.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in IMC as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on CreateXTravel website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, CreateXtravel, Jay or Qirra, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, CreateXTravel reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing IMC and learning from CreateXTravel is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have given CreateXTravel and Jay Jones its massive social media following. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of CreateXTravel, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in IMC. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in IMC, without permission from CreateXTravel or Jay Jones personally.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to CreateXTravel may be published and used as testimonials by CreateXTravel. Client gives CreateXTravel a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on CreateXTravel social media channels, in advertisements for IMC, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing IMC client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in IMC, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on CreateXTravel website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting CreateXTravel an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to CreateXTravel as part of a Testimonial.
- Payment and Payment Plan
- Client understands the cost of the program is only payable in full
- A one-time payment of ninety seven U.S. dollars ($97)
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on CreateXTravel sales and checkout page for IMC. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via CreateXTravel website or a designated third-party payment processor of CreateXTravel choosing, in full.
- Refund Policy
- CreateXTravel wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, but also wants you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the IMC course. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first fourteen (14) days, CreateXTravel may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, offer a 14-day refund to those who submit sufficient proof they gave the course an honest effort, and it did not work for them.
- To discuss a refund, contact CreateXTravel support team at [email protected] within 14 days of the date in which IMC was purchased. You must include evidence with your refund request that all available modules and workbooks have been completed, and the methods taught within IMC have been implemented. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework, you will not be granted a refund, and will not be granted an extension should the 14 day timeline run out while the incomplete refund request is pending.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by CreateXTravel, and CreateXTravel inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, CreateXTravel is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program, after these 14 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if IMC is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 14 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes the program.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in IMC and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While CreateXTravel believes in its services and that IMC is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that CreateXTravel is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in IMC and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within IMC is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding IMC and CreateXTravel, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the IMC Facebook group, to other members of IMC, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about CreateXTravel, Jay Jones and/or Qirra Quinn, or any other member of CreateXTravel, or IMC, Client may be removed from the IMC community. CreateXTravel places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While many of CreateXTravel past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from IMC, and CreateXTravel and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in IMC, CreateXTravel cannot guarantee results of IMC, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold CreateXTravel and IMC harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to Instagram growth or becoming an influencer.
- Earnings Disclaimer: CreateXTravel also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is CreateXTravel responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within IMC. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in IMC or working with CreateXTravel contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. CreateXTravel is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside IMC and as such, have no way of ensuring that IMC will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether IMC will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of CreateXTravel, Jay Jones, or anyone else associated with CreateXTravel.
- Client understands that all services provided by CreateXTravel in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with CreateXTravel on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold CreateXTravel or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as CreateXTravel delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by CreateXTravel and Client.
- Client agrees to hold CreateXTravel harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of IMC. The content provided by CreateXTravel on his/her website and within IMC is comprised of information that has worked for CreateXTravel and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands CreateXTravel cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds CreateXTravel responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that CreateXTravel has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that CreateXTravel maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by CreateXTravel. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with CreateXTravel. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from CreateXTravel to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by CreateXTravel or obtained through working with CreateXTravel, without CreateXTravel express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, CreateXTravel reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: CreateXTravel Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by CreateXTravel as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by CreateXTravel. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by CreateXTravel;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by CreateXTravel, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by CreateXTravel as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by CreateXTravel was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold CreateXTravel and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with CreateXTravel harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should CreateXTravel be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit CreateXTravel defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by CreateXTravel, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between CreateXTravel and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold CreateXTravel responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of CreateXTravel.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and CreateXTravel agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Los Angeles, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and CreateXTravel agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and CreateXTravel, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Influencer Mastery Collection (IMC) by CreateXTravel. Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client is to have full access to the complete IMC program, to be completed at his or her own pace, unless Client selects the six (6) month payment plan option, wherein content will be dripped out slowly, over the 6 month period.
As outlined on the sales page, IMC includes the following 7 Items:
- The Fundamentals of Instagram 70 Page PDF:.
- The 0-10k Blueprint Case Study PDF:
- Media Kit Templates + Video Training:
- Scripts For Brand Deals and Hotel Deals:
- 15 Essential Create X Travel Pre-sets: Creating consistent content through imagery and video might seem overwhelming, but this will help with making your edits look professional out the gate.
- Private Facebook Group: This group is Full of other like-minded people to network with, ask questions and learn from.
- BONUS: All our Ebooks
- Items: CreateXTravel will make available seven (7) items, to be made available upon purchase of Program. Client may go at his or her own pace, and work through the items as he or she sees fit. These items are intended to release proprietary information created by CreateXTravel for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in IMC.
- Facebook Group Access: Client may also be granted access to a private group on social media organized by Coach as part of the IMC. If granted access, Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group, and agrees to refrain from posting any negative or unnecessary comments. Should Client post anything that is deemed offensive, defamatory, or otherwise negative in such a way that it causes a disruption within the group and community, CreateXTravel reserves the right to remove Client from any such Facebook group and other similar community, in order to preserve the experience for the rest of CreateXTravel clients.
- Bi-Weekly Group Coaching Calls: For a limited time, IMC will include access to group coaching calls within the Facebook Group, where members may log in and access a live Q&A call with a member of the CreateXTravel team, to get any questions answered and gain extra value at no extra charge. This feature is not included within the price of IMC, and is a bonus subject to end at any time, in the sole and exclusive discretion of CreateXTravel. Client understands that he/she does not have a cause of action or valid request for refund if such calls end during Client’s participation in IMC or before he/she joins IMC.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. CreateXTravel is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of CreateXTravel and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.